Swansea City moved back to the top of the Championship on Wednesday night with a 2-1 win over Charlton. They had to do it the hard way, though, coming from behind and recovering from an awful start after Jonathan Leko put the hosts ahead in the second minute. But goals from Yan Dhanda and Andre Ayew cancelled out the Addicks’ advantage and moved Swansea to the top of the table. After 10 games it is time for people to take Steve Cooper’s side seriously. Here is what the media said about Swansea and their impressive start to the campaign. Daily Mail Andre Ayew’s wait was over and the Swansea fans had reason to celebrate. Top of the Championship and with Steve Cooper pumping his fist in front of them – this felt like a significant step on their surprise promotion charge. They were viewed as a crisis club over the summer but 10 games into the season they are setting the pace. It was not an easy win. Ayew’s goal from a corner – his first in the league for the Swans in over three years – came only after Jonathan Leko had put them behind after a minute. That… Read full this story
- MLB Introduces New Pace Of Play Rules Limiting All Those Damn Mound Visits
- Jaguar to offer chauffeur-driven I-Paces at Heathrow Airport
- 2019 Jaguar F-Pace offers more standard infotainment, safety features
- How to use pace alerts on Apple Watch while running in watchOS 5
- Waymo is setting up an autonomous vehicle plant in Michigan
- Electric car reviews — hands-on with the Jaguar I-Pace and the BMW i3s
- Tesla Model Y vs. Polestar 2, I-Pace, E-Tron and Mercedes EQC: How do they stack up?
- Zoom sets shares at $28-32 ahead of its initial public offering
- Uber sets IPO share price at $45, valuing it at $82B
- 2020 Jaguar E-Pace Checkered Flag Edition gets racy
'Setting the pace' have 316 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.