In the heavily populated world of E-Commerce, what determines whose site will be successful and whose won’t?Is it the layout and design of the basic site? No. We all know of sites where no expense was spared on design and the company still failed to produce a commercial success.Is it the product offering? No. We all know of sites where the product offering was more than adequate, the pricing competitive, and service was acceptable, yet success was elusive.Is it a traffic problem? No. We read letters everyday in forums and discussion groups from those whose sites generate a lot of traffic, but sales volume is only marginal.What determines success is the ability to stand out in a crowded field! What determines success is making your site different from your competitors. What determines success is the way in which you present your offering so visitors will want to stay at your site and buy from you.Purchasing decisions are not simple ones. It doesn’t matter if you’re targeting consumers or business buyers. People seek ways to make their buying decisions easier. It is up to you to:· Learn what your customer wants· Highlight the features and benefits that appeal to the customer.·… Read full this story
- Issa Rae Takes the Plunge Into Tech With Investment in Streaming-Media Data Startup, Streamlytics
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014: Consoles, Blu-ray Players, and Streaming Media Hubs
- Skifta for Android Streams Media to or from Your Phone Instantly
- Google unveils the Nexus Q 'social streaming media player'
- Which streaming-media device is right for you?
- Di-namite! Diana rose from the ashes of her marriage in spectacular fashion thanks to an army of personal trainers, healers, therapists and designers. Here, those who watched it happen reveal how she did it
- Experian's 'Combined Blows' Against E-Commerce Fraud Promotes the Healthy Development of the Platform Economy
- Alibaba signs deal to stream Disney in China
- Roku Streaming Stick+
- HBO Max Will Stream ‘Spirited Away’ and 20 Other Studio Ghibli Films
E-Commerce & Streaming Media: A Marriage that Works have 329 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 1, 2005. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.