Network Marketing success is easy when we tell our stories. Anybody
can tell a story. Children do it all the time. Facts tell, stories sell.
I could never be a singer because I could never remember the words. Jokes? There are not more than a couple in my bag after all these years. I have heard thousands.
It is not even easy for me to tell another’s story.
BUT, my story? I can you tell my stories any day of the
week. HOW’S THAT? Because I have lived them.
AND YOU CAN TOO!
Make money the easy way by telling YOUR story.
People LOVE stories. People love to share stories. But sometimes we need a door opener.
Learn and use what I am about to share with you. When you do, your business will become fun and profitable.
The more stories we tell, the more we “sell”. WITHOUT selling.
Here’s a great tip that makes it so natural and easy for you.
How many times a day do people ask you:
“How are you doing?”.
“How ya feeling?”
“How are you today?”
Rather than giving your typical answer, as most people do,
Just respond by saying, “I’m better now, Thank you.”
They might say, “Oh, I didn’t know you were sick.”
That opens up the door for you to tell “your story”.
e.g, “ohhh, I haven’t been sick, however, I’m better because, I
have been drinking this delicious tasting health product
(now just tell your story)
or you could say,
“ohh I haven’t been sick, however, I’m better because, I am
now making as much money working from home part time as
I make fulltime at work…..or whatever “story” you have….
This works in person, on the phone and even with emails.
“How are you?” is the perfect companion for “What do you do?”
and your elevator speech, and “The Three Foot Rule”.
Use them all day long, where ever you are and you
will never run out of prospects to tell your story to.
Stories sell, especially when they are yours!
The experts say that the # 1 plan to success in Network Marketing is in: “How many people you talk to everyday and how many people those people know.
Now that is a simple plan when you tell your stories. Especially when they ask you, “How ya doing?”
If they don’t ask you…..GUESS WHAT? You just ask them and they probably will. :>)
Come back and give us a comment or two on how
this works for you.
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Star Mark Steger Details Bringing Creepy Characters to Life
- Ten Requirements To Be Considered Before You Join A Network Marketing Company
- 'We all have stories to tell and projects we need financed'
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark is surprisingly scary and insightful
- REFILE-UPDATE 2-RBS tipped back into loss by NatWest Markets, mis-selling hit
- RBS tipped back into loss by NatWest Markets, mis-selling hit
- Are We the Stories We Tell?
- Mobile Marketing Helped Sell a Million Records
- Three-Day Market to Sell Regional Delicacies Ahead of Lunar New Year
- Essay: Beyond Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, There Are Still More Stories to Tell