When was the last time you told someone the story of your life? We don’t come upon these opportunities often, but when we do, it’s extremely telling not only about our perspective on life, but also about how the rest of our life will unfold! Who said crystal balls don’t exist? Just listen to yourself talk, and you’ll know all there is to know.What Our Stories RevealYou’ve heard and told your share of stories, chatting with moms at the kids’ swimming lessons, sitting in the middle seat on a long flight, or in the chair at the beauty salon. People tell their stories, and when they do, it’s a unique opportunity for examination. It isn’t so much what has or hasn’t happened that’s important, but their perception of what’s happened that’s key. That perception reveals core beliefs and determines how life will continue to unfold. Same goes for you!Knowing this, it seems wise to pay attention to how we tell our own life stories. If we spot our personal sabotage in the story, we can change how we tell it and create a more positive perspective. That’s not saying we should create fiction when we talk about our lives, but… Read full this story
- Why Now is an Excellent Time to Transform Your Life and Achieve Mega Success
- How to Really Turn Your Life Around
- Yoga For Beginners - Seven Life Lessons Learned From Practicing Yoga
- How South Beach Diet Helped Changed My Crazy Life - A True South Beach Diet Success Story!
- Understanding the Changing Ways of Life
- Past Life Regression - The Game
- Can Starting an eBook Publishing Company Really Change Your Financial Life and Make You Happy?
- Is Life a Routine?
- Aadhaar: Everything you need to know about it
- It Takes a Life Style Change to Get Healthy and Lose Weight
Change Your Story - Change Your Life have 324 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 6, 2005. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.