Several years ago, I belonged to a photography club. New members joined frequently, which allowed members the chance to gain fresh, creative ideas. As you might expect, one of the questions I often heard in first conversations was: “What kind of work do you do?”One evening, I began chatting with a new attendee at one of our meetings. I was surprised when instead of the usual, “What do you do?”, the person pleasantly said, “So, tell me your story!”If someone said to you, “Tell me your story!”, would your story brim with enthusiasm–a story written to your liking? Or would it sound like an uneventful routine written by someone else–a tiresome treadmill that leaves you hungry to experience the real you?If we don’t write our own life stories, someone else will write them for us. If we don’t live from our own values, we might end up living from someone else’s values. If we aren’t busy fulfilling our own goals and dreams, we might be fulfilling someone else’s goals and dreams.Perhaps you already have an exciting story to tell. If not…Ask yourself these questions: What stops me from living my own meaningful story?If I were to live my ideal story,… Read full this story
- Star Trek Discovery is still Star Trek. It's just swapped idealism for realism, because that’s what we need right now
- World of Warcraft Wisdom: The Importance of Story
- ‘Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood’ Writer Explains Story’s Secret Meaning
- Here’s a complete look at Marvel vs Capcom Infinite’s cinematic story mode cutscenes
- Analysis: Plotting, Emergent Narratives, and 'Story Spaces'
- Future EA Sports Titles Might Have a Story-Driven Feature
- Psychonauts 2 Story: Raz in HQ, Necromancy, Girlfriends and More
- Analysis: What Teaches Us About the War Economy
- What do you want to know about Watch Dogs? Ask us anything!
- Pokémon Sun and Moon Rowlet, Litten, Popplio starters - what starter is best and what should you choose?
What's Your Ideal Story? have 340 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 22, 2006. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.