See it in Action! Watch gameplay footage that spans Set’s four ages, and see a video interview with famed Ensemble designer, Bruce Shelley. See it now!Our ongoing culture showcase for Ensemble Studios’ Age of Mythology has reached the halfway point, and as the spotlight turns to the fifth faction, we veer back to the arid sands of Egypt to uncover the game’s next god. We’ve already covered the three umbrella cultures in the game: the Greeks, Egyptians, and Norse. They all have certain traits in common but are more different than similar, each having its own strengths, weaknesses, and even fundamental play styles. Within each culture are three factions, each distinct by virtue of the major god they worship. So while the three Egyptian factions might have great similarities, their choice of god further sets them apart–thus, there is a total of nine factions. By now, you already know about the Egyptian culture and its unique brand of gameplay. It is the most defensive culture in Age of Mythology, and it pays homage to its gods not through direct prayer or valor in battle but by erecting massive monuments in tribute. As a culture that is more erudite than the… Read full this story
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Orders: Grab Your Copy For $50 At Walmart And Amazon
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Orders: Get Your Copy For $50 At Walmart And Amazon
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Orders: Get A Copy For $50 At Walmart And Amazon
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Order Guide: Get A Copy For $50 At Walmart And Amazon
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Order Guide: Grab A Copy For $50 At Walmart And Amazon
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-Orders Are $50 At Walmart And Amazon
Age of Mythology Showcase: Set have 275 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 17, 2006. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.