Travellers Notes (30-12-2006) Travel agents launch special New Year tours Local travel agencies have launched special domestic tours for overseas Vietnamese returning for the Lunar New Year festival, or Tet, which falls in mid-February this year. The Festival and Nimbus Tourist Co is offering a six-day tour of the capital of Ha Noi where overseas Vietnamese will visit historic relics of the former Thang Long Citadel, such as Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature), known as Viet Nam’s first university, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Ngoc Son Temple. Other destinations include tourist spots in the North like Ha Long Bay in Quang Ninh Province, Huong Pagoda in Ha Tay and Sa Pa resort in Lao Cai. Festival offers a five-day tour of Cat Ba Island in Hai Phong and a six-day tour of Tuan Chau resort in Quang Ninh. The company has also launched luxurious package tours to various sites, including Da Lat, Phan Thiet, Da Nang, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc Island. Several other leading travel agencies including Saigontourist and Ben Thanh Tourist in HCM City have launched trans-Viet tours due to last from 15 to 18 days. Saigontourist Travel Service Co said some 6,450 overseas Vietnamese have booked…
- Vacation rentals in huge demand among 'safety-first' holidaymakers
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 7
- Ghislaine Maxwell was under Jeffrey Epstein's control and believed he would marry her, says confidante Laura Goldman as she claims billionaire paedophile's 'madam' would NEVER sell out Prince Andrew
- Coronavirus live updates: California inspectors are out ‘in force’ to enforce health orders, Newsom warns
- Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area marks 600 COVID-19 deaths, state sees 15th day of peak hospitalizations
Travel agents launch special New Year tours have 280 words, post on at December 29, 2006. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.