After two years of construction dust, beams and hard hats seemed normal. Planning for an official grand opening week included scheduling tours, receptions and special events. Staff teams sifted through lists of dignitaries, vendors, neighbors, family and friends; they ordered the favors, organized menus and reviewed plans. When a reporter requested a media kit, the staff looked at each other blankly. No media kit existed.The why of media kitsMedia kits provide an abridged version of you and your business to many sources. From background to company highlights, media kits include information that may be of interest to those writing an article, producing or conducting an interview, or otherwise providing the public with features and facts. Online or digital press rooms serve as repositories on the web for all your press materials, downloadable and accessible 24/7. As David Meerman Scott author of “The New Rules of Marketing & PR” notes, “…when people want to know what’s current about an organization, they go to an online media room.”Compiling your media kit takes organization and preparation. Like construction, it may feel chaotic while you’re putting it together. Outlining and producing this element of your company’s promotion guarantees peace of mind when you’re asked… Read full this story
- How to Make Google Music Your Secondary Media Player (and Why You Should)
- Dream League Soccer 2019/20 kits Unlimited Download Url
- The Best Tools for Streaming Media to Your Gadgets
- Microsoft doubles down on IoT security with Azure Sphere service
- Qualcomm doubles down on AI with new products and development deals
- After IBM buys Red Hat, will you trust Big Purple?
- ML Kit: Extracting text from images with Google’s Machine Learning SDK
- Red Hat results should have future parent IBM smiling
- Red Hat earnings should have future parent IBM smiling
- The 7 Most Important Supplies for a Starter Earthquake Kit
Media Kits Double as Hard Hats: Prepare Your Media Kit in Advance so You're Always Protected have 301 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 23, 2007. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.