Pedasí, a quiet, tucked-away corner of rural Panama, is quickly making its way to the forefront of the country’s swelling tourism and development. With its pastoral charm, charming local culture, and a diversity of activities to suit the adventurous and leisurely alike, Pedasí (located on the tip of the Azuero peninsula, in the Los Santos province) is the name on everyone’s lips.Just four hours from Panama City and its Miami-modern glitter of condo towers, shopping and international trade, Pedasí of is the antithesis of big-city bustle. The road is impeccably smooth as you head down the peninsula, extending in gentle rises and falls. There is little to no traffic on approach to Pedasí, except for the occasional groups of cattle being herded by local ‘vaqueros’ (cowboys) on horseback. Now, in the rainy season, the hills are an incredible emerald green, and the fields are dotted with grazing horses and cows, newly fat from the rain-fed grasses.Even so, Pedasí falls within what is known as the ‘Arco Seco’ — literally, the dry arc — a swath of land with less rainfall, on average, than the rest of the country. Pedasí’s summer, between January and April, brings a dramatic change; grasses bleach… Read full this story
- 10 Scathing Political Satires to Stream This Independence Day
- The Defiant, Restorative Joy of Lurking Online
- Meme It Up With 11 Sure-Fire Last-Minute Halloween Costumes
- Is a Much-Needed Jolt to TV Comedy
- The 17 Best Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now, From
- Hollywood Does Blockchain—With Not-Disastrous Results
- Prospect Is a Master Class in Low-Budget Space Opera
- Are Humans the Meanest Species in the Universe?
- Henry V: Theater Review
- American Psycho: Theater Review
Pedasi Panama - Pastoral Charms Packed With Culture have 276 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 29, 2008. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.