It’s a fairly crappy day here in Oklahoma. It has been raining nonstop for weeks, and the ground is roughly the consistency of chocolate pudding. The combination of overcast day, pounding rain, and my seemingly lack of solid sleep last night have put me in a mood not exactly conducive to creativity. Once more I am dipping into the well of ideas, known only as the Blog Azeroth shared topic. In public channels and forums you often find someone asking for “A Good Guild”. Copra from BA posed the question… “what is a Good Guild from the standpoint of a player looking for guild OR from the standpoint of being in the guild?”. Several of the regulars have now answered the call, but for some reason I guess I have saved the topic as an ace in the hole for a day much like today. It’s the people… stupid! Last night I found myself thinking those exact words as my friends slowly filtered offline to get some much needed sleep and bit by bit I found myself with little reason to be logged in at all. It was too late to start anything new, having just pulled out of a… Read full this story
- Dr. Britten Cole's Blog: Am I a 'Bad Mom' for Splitting My Time Between Two Coasts?
- Pregnant Khloé Kardashian Gives a Sneak Peek at New Maternity Line for Good American
- Good Morning Britain thrown into chaos as coronavirus sufferer’s phone keeps ringing during interview
- 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards Winners
- Hair & Makeup Artists’ Virus Risk: Guild Says Medical Insurance Is Protected; U.K. Production Continues
- Hollywood Guilds Tap Emergency Funds for Workers, But That May Not Be Enough
- Writing a live blog: 'You're frantically keeping the plates spinning'
- Johns Hopkins dean apologises for ordering NSA-related blog removed
- If you’re working from home, you’re saving on a good two hours of travel time. Here’s how to put it to good use
- Fearless Defenders' New, Original Character Teased via Writer's Blog
Blog Azeroth: A Good Guild have 345 words, post on aggronaut.com at May 12, 2009. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.