So who’s using hypnosis to improve their golf performance – apart from Tiger Woods and maybe Phil Mickelson? Well, taking first things first, it’s difficult to be sure who’s using hypnosis because most people who do don’t want to let on. Why’s that? Well firstly, they want to keep the competitive edge that golf hypnosis gives them to themselves. Secondly, although it’s becoming acceptable for a top golfer to admit to using a mind coach, their marketing people are still wary of saying they use golf psychology or, worse still, hypnosis – that’s all to “new age.” You only have to look at the comments of Angel Cabrera, a real man’s man, after he won the Masters, “Now I don’t have a sports psychologist and I don’t smoke.”If a golfer won’t tell you he’s using hypnosis, then what are the signs to look for to know he or she is? Well let’s take Tiger Woods as our first example. I’ve not heard him say that he uses hypnosis or read anything that confirms that he’s admitted it. However, just watch the controlled and methodical series of blinks he makes just before stepping into every shot. If that’s not a hypnotic… Read full this story
- Tiger Woods goes straight for treatment on painful back after shooting dismal seven-over 78 at The Open
- Tiger Woods’ back injury so bad he has to sit on the floor to tie his laces at The Open
- Tiger Woods was found asleep at wheel on roadside by police
- Tiger Woods admits to ‘some pretty dire times’ during his long injury absence
- Tiger Woods had FIVE drugs in his system at time of his driving arrest including traces of CANNABIS, anti-anxiety meds, painkillers and sleeping pills
- US Open golf: Woods sinks to bottom; Johnson, Stenson share lead
- AI Podcast: Using Deep Learning to Improve the Hands-Free, Voice Experience
- What is Tiger Woods’ real name? How old is he, and who’s his girlfriend Erica Herman?
- Inside spectacular £34m mansion being sold by Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren, including gym, pool and ocean views
- Will resurgent Tiger Woods beat Jack Nicklaus’s record of 18 majors?
Who is Using Golf Hypnosis For Golf Improvement - Apart From Tiger Woods have 375 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 22, 2009. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.