YouTube is one of the greatest websites out there. There are millions of people who visit YouTube every day. Having all those people in one spot makes it a gold mine for internet marketers. For bloggers, it can be a great source of free website traffic. We’ve talked about making a video show for your blog, and out of all the free video hosting sites, YouTube is my favorite. Because YouTube is now owned by Google, having quality, high ranking YouTube videos is a great way to get targeted visitors to check out your site. You’ve probably seen at least one or two YouTube videos pop up on your Google search for a particularly competitive keyword. An official YouTube channel for your blog is kind of like a video page for your site. Not only can you customize it according to the look and feel of your site, but you you drive insane amounts of traffic from a global audience. Here I’m sharing 50 great tips to help you drive huge amounts of traffic from YouTube. Like this one tip which I learned from ShoutMeLoud’s YouTube page: You can easily create free videos at a blogging or press release event….
- 'Monica effect': Clinton's apology drives record Web traffic
- 50 ways to lose your data
- YouTube accused of 'violence' against young children over kids' content
- Hateful comments flood YouTube live stream of congressional hearing on hate
- Logan Paul isn't the only problem. YouTube is broken — here's how to fix it.
- Q'n'A: Are Youtube users are royally screwed?
- YouTube should impose harsher punishments on wayward stars
- The YouTubers Who Changed the Landscape for #NaturalHair
- Paying YouTube content creators easier said than done
- New YouTube UI
50 Ways To Drive Huge Amounts of Traffic from YouTube have 283 words, post on at September 17, 2009. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.