DAY 2 Player: @jarira Well, Day 2 started off on a rather inauspicious note: @jarira: “I’m ready to play now!”Me: “Sure, go head. I’ll be right there.” *logs in, types /invite Saalua* Two minutes pass… WoW: Saalua has declined your group invitation! *retypes /invite Saalua* Another two minutes pass… WoW: Saalua has declined your group invitation!Me: WTF? *Sends direct message to Jarira* “What’s wrong, are you not past the loading screen yet?”OMG some random bitch keeps trying to invite me to their party! “Wha-? That’s ME, you fool!” Clearly, a quick lesson on how to use the social window and to add friends was in order. She’ll have no excuse to forget my name ever again. Amazingly, we managed to get through the rest of our play session with no major problems. We only had some slight issues with combat, when she kept trying to use her dagger on her enemies — *cue the exasperated groans that only a melee hunter can incite* — but come on now, she’s completely new to this so let’s give her a break. First of all, let’s put ourselves in a new player’s shoes. Jar couldn’t have known right off the bat that her… Read full this story
- Miley Cyrus gets covered in fake blood in Brooklyn for mystery project with Dua Lipa... after revealing New Rules singer is on her next album
- Tsunoda wowed by power, physicality in first AlphaTauri F1 test
- Project Veritas: Facebook ‘Fosters Diversity’ by Favoring H-1Bs over U.S. Grads
- Oakland's Horn BBQ is almost here — but it wasn't easy. Pitmaster Matt Horn reflects on early days
- 'I was the most trolled person in the entire world in 2019', says Meghan Markle as she and Prince Harry speak to US teenagers for World Mental Health Day podcast from their Santa Barbara villa
- A food expert's first impressions of the Bay Area food scene
- Arizona Governor, Trump Campaign Push Back After Fox News Calls Arizona for Joe Biden: 'Far Too Early'
- The Crown series four: Embattled Princess Diana pleads 'to be loved' by the Royal Family amid the fairytale facade... as Gillian Anderson recreates Margaret Thatcher's brittle tone in new trailer
- Amanda Holden, 49, looks incredible as she flashes her black lingerie in a sheer sparkling midi dress for new sizzling snap
- Election Night Live Blog
Project WoW Noob: Day 2 – Questing…FINALLY! have 386 words, post on mmogamerchick.wordpress.com at December 6, 2010. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.