RuneScape has been updated for a questline that should appeal to would-be sleuths around the world. “It’s murder most Gielinor” with players off to gather clues in the new The Needle Skips adventure that sends players off on a time traveling quest to find the truth behind a dastardly crime. Beginning at a stone monument, a lone figure lying dead at its base, and a single word apparently scrawled in blood, it follows a family living locally to the needle-shaped monument that – thanks to its original use by the elder gods – is enveloped in a time bubble. As players interact with the monument they are drawn deeper into the mystery and loop through time to find out the answers, uncovering clue words and through their investigation, they will unlock glimpses of the past in a bid to find the truth and save those trapped in the bubble. Learn more on the RuneScape site.
- Murder Mystery
- How To Turn Murder - Mystery - and Mayhem Fiction Into Fact
- A Few of the Best Murder Mystery Party Games
- Attending a Murder Mystery Game Party? Here's What To Expect
- How to Throw a Murder Mystery Party
- How to Write and Host Your Own Large Group Murder Mystery Party (for Parties of 20 Or More)
- Extra Tips To Help You Run The Perfect Murder Mystery Weekend
- Writing A Murder Mystery - Part 1 - Characters
- Murder Mystery Party Writing Tips - Create Intriguing Suspect Descriptions
- Easy Murder Mystery Game Prop and Decoration Ideas
RuneScape players Can Take Part in a 'Travelling Murder Mystery' have 240 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at April 6, 2011. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.