Word filters are amusing, sometimes. In the olden days of Runescape, for example, the filter would turn bad words into cabbage, so someone might say “that’s cabbage’d up.” Just a history lesson, in case you Runescape players were wondering why Jagex has historically had such an odd fascination with cabbage and things cabbage related. Hellgate’s filter, on the other hand, is just strange. You can find the full filter list on Google, but here are some of the…not so vulgar words that are filtered: Ash Audition bloodyhell bugs goddam irak iraq sadam saddam wigger I also noticed that resbian is censored, along with about twenty misspellings of fcuk. You guys thought of everything. Advertisements
- Stock photo magnate puts Dublin in frame as global demands soars
- OPINION: ‘Nuclear’ is not a four letter word
- Tesla Releases Updated Global Supercharger Map
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Emails Staff Alleging Employee 'Sabotage'
- Full transcript: Recode Editor in Chief Dan Frommer answers Apple WWDC questions on Too Embarrassed to Ask
- 12 Best Free YouTube Alternative Sites For Watching Videos In 2018
- Some Thoughts on Juliet Hooker’s Theorizing Race in the Americas
- Google is hugely powerful. Is antitrust law up to the job?
- Sudan: Enter the Oil Factor
- I Auditioned for America's Got Talent to Find Out If I've Got Talent
Hellgate Global’s Word Filter Is Amusing have 212 words, post on mmofallout.com at June 11, 2011. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.