Home » Social Media » List of Top 8 Controversial and Influential Brands Across the Globe A Quick Preview of the Top Brands around the World The survey asked this question to 3,625 participants coming from 100 nations: “What are the top 8 controversial brands all throughout the globe? In connection with this, these brands had the greatest influence in the lives of people in the year 2006. Apple could not beat Google and stays in the second place. The 2006 acquisition of Google, YouTube got the third place behind Apple. Google and Apple: Landed the Top of the Survey Results Google as well as Apple got the top of the results, however, that does not necessarily mean it was naturally business for either of these two brands. The two launched their latest products, created deals, and persistently innovates the ways which made great influence on people in the year 2006. List of the Top 8 Controversial Brands All Throughout the Globe The listing of the most controversial brands all over the globe appears like this: Google hogged the headlines regarding technology and widen its ubiquity during 2006. The dust hardly cleared over its US$ 900M deal with the News…
- Google, Apple top 2005 poll of most influential brands
- Steve Jobs named most influential man in gaming history
- Salman Khan, The Most Influential Person In Education Technology
- Golden Globes 2016 Nominations Reveal Some Surprising Picks And Snubs
- Inexperienced Team Behind Facebook's Trending Topics Controversy?
- Creative ways 7 startups growth-hacked their way to brand exposure
- Top 10 Twitter Lists for Techies
- Hawaii Legislators Bid Aloha to Controversial Data Retention Bill
- Bud Light Apologizes For Controversial 'Removing No' Ad Tagline
- Career Sushi: Job Site Lets Millennials Showcase Their Personal Brands
List of Top 8 Controversial and Influential Brands Across the Globe have 268 words, post on at January 26, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.