Google panda when launched in Feb 2011, I never thought it will affect the whole online internet marketing industry. Many businesses got wiped out and companies started kicking out content writers, link builders and many more. When Panda was launched, people thought it’s just one of those major updates which happens once in a while, but after panda Google started rolling out series of changes month after month and finally it’s time to learn about Google panda optimization technique. You can learn about all Google panda updates here. We have already seen two useful article on the same topic: Now the question is, what techniques you should follow to ensure your blog won’t be affected by Panda. Later in 2012, Google also rolled out over SEO optimization penalty which made SEO’s think that SEO is dead but in recent Google penguine update on April 24th 2012, Google made it clear they have nothing against white hat SEO as it helps in improving the site usability and visibility. Where you affected by Google’s Panda SEO update? We all know that so many website lost their precious ranking instantly, while a few others gradually declined and got drowned in the ranking game….
- 101 ways to fight climate change
- The Search for Anti-Conservative Bias on Google
- Google’s Pixel Slate: Great Chromebook, not-so-great iPad/Surface rival
- See a red panda at a discount: Zoo Knoxville offers reduced winter admission
- Google Is Retiring DoubleClick and Rebranding Its Entire Digital Advertising Suite
- Eight ways to save as theme park ticket prices soar
- 6 ways trip-planning apps can change your commute
- The Strange Optimism of Climate Alarmist David Wallace-Wells
- Europe Is Going After American Tech Giants The Way The U.S. Used To
- Google Accidentally Helped Stop the Sale of a Stolen Antiquity
5 Proven Ways For Google Panda Optimization have 294 words, post on at April 24, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.