PlayStation 4 and XBox One players are the new kids on the TERA block having just started in game in early April. However, En Masse Entertainment has a big month coming in May with new content being added each and every week. The first big update will be coming on May 4th with the first Item Pass Delivery and a new five-player dungeon for high-end players. In the following weeks: May 8th – Corsairs’ Stronghold PvP content May 18th-27th – double XP for all monsters in the open world and in dungeons May 22nd – Ruinous Manor (Hard) more events and item releases for surprises along the way Check out the full details on the TERA site.
- Revisiting the Best Worst Bootleg Game Consoles
- Why Warner Bros. keeps picking up new games and studios
- Marvel’s Spider-Man is the webslinger’s greatest gaming adventure [This Week in Gaming]
- How Ubisoft built player choice into Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- Fortnite Season 6 update hub: A chilly new trap and more in 6.01
- E3 2019: the most important stories from gaming’s biggest week
- The ten best console racing games of all time
- JBL’s new Android TV-powered soundbar looks like the smart speaker of my dreams
- What We Learned About The Future of Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft's Game Consoles From E3
- Hitman 2 gives players more information and bigger crowds to hide in
Console Players Can Look for New Content Every Week in May have 230 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at May 23, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.