The multimillion-unit selling MMO is now has a Macintosh version of its gaming client — in beta mode.
Not content with selling a remarkable 2 million copies, barnstorming MMO Guild Wars 2 has released a beta version of itself for Macintosh users.
It’s available right now from the Account Management page, and you can get more information from the Mac Client FAQ.
ArenaNet’s system requirements for Mac users are as follows:
Mac OSX 10.7.X or later
Intel Core i5 or better
4GB of ram or better
Nvidia GeForce 320M, ATI Radeon HD 6630M, Intel HD 3000 or better
25GB available HDD space
The good news is that according to the FAQ, it looks like Mac and PC users will share the same servers, so Apple fans won’t find themselves in empty, friendless worlds.
- Save 46% on epic fantasy MMORPG Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire — no subscription required!
- Star Wars Battlefront beta open to all
- Star Wars Battlefront beta dates revealed
- Wednesday’s Best Deals: Scathing Deadpool t-shirt, Guild Wars 2, Hitachi television, USB Hub, Converse sale, and more
- Reeder 3 for Mac Is Available as a Public Beta
- Star Wars Battlefront beta coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC in October
- Skype 5.4 for Mac beta arrives with Facebook integration, ads
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta 'largest in history of EA'
- Star Wars Battlefront beta is 900p on PS4, 720p on Xbox One
- Windows Phone Mango operating system beta available to developers