The launch trailer features parkour, firewalking and graffiti — with a tiny bit of Guild Wars 2 at the end.
ArenaNet, the maker of Guild Wars 2, has released the official trailer for the game, made with some help from director James McTeigue (V for Vendetta, Ninja Assassin). Please note that we’re not sure whether he actually directed it — the YouTube page merely mentions that McTeigue was “brought on-board to lend his revolutionary zeal and craftsman’s eye”.
The end result? We’ll let the trailer speak for itself, but suffice to say that we were reminded heavily of the commercial that McMahon and Tate produce for Homer’s “Mr Plow” business.
“Dad, was that your ad?”
“I don’t know!”
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Trailer Answers a 'Captain America: Civil War' Question
- New Star Wars: The Clone Wars Trailer Spotlights the Bad Batch
- Officials visit war heroes in build up to War Invalids and Martyrs
- Star Wars: Rogue One Prequel Comic Coming This Fall from Marvel
- 2016 Trailer Mashup Reminds Us at Least the Movies Were Good
- 'Avengers: Infinity War': First Look At The Outriders
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Gets the Mauldalorian to Trend With Darth Maul's Mandalorian Connection
- Is Star Wars Teasing Darth Maul's Return in The Mandalorian Season 2?
- Star Wars Episode VII: First Look At Chewbacca?
- Rey's New Lightsaber Skills Shown in Star Wars 8 Set Video