My (and probably your) digital life is all about Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Cloud, Planner, and (Some) Social Media apart from work. To organize it further, I have an app/service for each category. That’s Gmail (for Mails), Google Contacts (for Contacts), Google Calendar (for Calendar), Evernote (for Notes), Google Tasks (for Reminders), Google Drive (for Cloud Storage), Google Reader (for news updates) and all those social media stuff like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Now that I have an iPhone, I spent almost a month organizing apps. I’ve installed and removed several apps several times. Today, I hope that it’s all perfect and I got what I want from my phone. But it may not be the same tomorrow if better apps are introduced. For me my smartphone is not just a mobile it’s something that makes my life easier. This time I decided to go for an iPhone (Sorry, Nokia) as I wanted to increase my productivity and organize my digital life in better way. Now I can perform almost all tasks that I could do with my laptop or a desktop. Well, that must be primary reason for the existence of a smartphone, right? That said I recently…
- What happens to my late husband’s digital life now he’s gone?
- Best international dating apps for iOS and Android
- The best international dating apps for iOS and Android
- The best encrypted messaging apps for iOS and Android
- Best Apple CarPlay apps
- Best free TV streaming services: Peacock, Plex, Pluto TV, Roku, IMDb TV, Crackle and more
- The Best Free Streaming Services: Watch Movies, TV, And More Without Paying (August 2020)
- The Best Free Streaming Service: Watch Movies, TV, And More Without Paying (August 2020)
- The best free YouTube downloaders 2020: save videos the easy way
- Why Apple is about to turn the iPhone app industry upside down
25 Best Free iPhone Apps 2012 That Organize My Digital Life have 309 words, post on at October 16, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.