YouTube came into existence in 2005 and very smartly was purchased by Google for approximately 1.6 billion dollars, even before it was booking any profits. Credit to the popularity of YouTube goes to its easy video hosting and sharing services. You are not only able to view and upload videos but you can add comments and subscribe to your favorite producers. Actually, YouTube opens the doors for individuals and businesses to bring a message or product to millions of potential customers. Though we all are aware of its benefits superficially, let me shed some more light on it and dig those benefits deeper. Earlier I have noticed many brands used 3rd party video hosting sites to host their videos, but with the increasing populairty of Youtube and direct search engine benefits of hosting videos on Youtube, almost all popular brand switched to Youtube and using it for branding and exposure. If you are an individual blogger, corporate company or a small video editing firm, if you are using a 3rd party video hosting service, it’s always a good idea to have a custom channel on Youtube too. You may not upload the exclusive and premium content, but you can use…
- YouTube - A Potential Tool For Video Marketing
- Is Your Church Social? Part 4 - Optimizing Your YouTube Church Videos
- Webinars on Acme People Search - How YOU Benefit
- The Advantages of Using a Blog For Your Business
- List Building - The Midas Touch of Internet Marketing
- Why You Won't Sleep Tonight Until You Discover 5 Secrets to Gain New Customers
- Ways to Create an Information Product
- Targeted Website Traffic - 12 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- 10 Ideas For Brainstorming Blog Content
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) - It's About the Traffic!
8 Great Benefits Of Using YouTube For Video Hosting have 282 words, post on at October 15, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.