From May 6th to May 13th, Guild Wars 2 players can take part in a World Boss Beatdown event. Those taking part will be able to earn a Bonus Box of Goods for every one taken down. These can contain “especially shiny items like cosmetic infusions and invisible footwear”. The community will be informed “when one of the loathsome creatures is active near you” in order to get groups together to “swoop in and smack it down”.
Check out the details on the Guild Wars 2 site.
- Bodyguard actress Keeley Hawes to star as Miss World boss in new film
- Sneak peak at new Star Wars-themed land Galaxy’s Edge coming to Disney parks
- Cops hunt 'Yoda vandals' who channelled Star Wars character while scratching car
- Gloria Katz dead at 76 – Screenwriter who made Star Wars’ Princess Leia a feminist icon dies of cancer on 49th wedding anniversary
- Mob boss James 'Whitey' Bulger found dead in high-security jail
- Russia's new GRU boss named after death of last intelligence chief
- It's up to us to ensure huge World War sacrifices were not in vain
- Last Post plays at Ypres as veterans mark 100 years since the end of the First World War
- World leaders mark Armistice Day centenary
- Professor on World War One: It Certainly Re-Shaped World Order