One of the important aspect of online privacy is remove all your past traces. Specially, for us when we access internet from a public computer, friends computer or from a system which is shared with multiple people, you should ensure that you clear internet history once you are done accessing the internet. This will ensure, no body could trace what all websites you have accessed. You should also consider deleting browser cookies, which is one of the many ways by which hackers hack your account. To ensure maximum safety while using a Public computer or using somebody else computer, make sure you should delete following to ensure maximum privacy and safety of your browsing habits: Cookies Browsing History Temporary Internet Files Form Data Passwords Cache Active Logins. Now, there are many Popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari and many more. Here I’m sharing guide to clear Internet history from popular Web-browsers: All the browsers have different methods of removing the history. Remove Internet Explorer History Click on Tools tab on the top right, then “safety”, “delete browsing history”. You must tick all the options, there will be “Temporary Internet Files”, “Cookies”, “History”, “Download History”, “Form Data”, “Passwords” and “Activex…
- A beginner's guide to the internet … or what Günther Oettinger needs to know
- The ultimate internet glossary: from 4chan to Zynga
- Google Chrome is the world's top browser. Stop missing out on its 7 best tools
- Yahoo hack: 1bn accounts compromised by biggest data breach in history
- The best browser for Mac in 2020
- Webroot Internet Security Complete Review: Extensive protection for older machines
- Just one side of the story? Royal expert says it's clear Finding Freedom authors have spoken to people 'close' to Harry and Meghan as couple deny involvement in book that airs their grievances - and 'backs up what's already been said'
- Internet rights body red flags banning of 59 Chinese apps, files RTI
- Ban on 59 China-linked apps: Internet rights body files RTI
- Deus Ex at 20: The oral history of a pivotal PC game
How to Clear Internet History from Popular Browsers have 348 words, post on at November 5, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.