Each day we’ll bring you the very latest tabloid rumors as the biggest clubs around splash the cash to bolster their rosters. True or not, they’re always entertaining… DAILY MIRROR Manchester City will launch an audacious £40million bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez when the transfer window opens in January. Zlatan Ibrahimovic completed a stunning four-goal haul with a wonder strike to condemn Roy Hodgson to his first defeat as England manager. Eric Cantona has urged Sir Alex Ferguson to stay on as Manchester United boss “forever”. Liverpool are ready to sign Blackpool winger Tom Ince – just over a year after the 20-year-old was given away. Pavel Pogrebnyak has urged Andrey Arshavin to quit Arsenal for Reading. Sunderland could move for Ajax striker Kolbeinn Sigthorsson. Crystal Palace will bid £2.5million for Bristol City winger Albert Adomah if they sell Wilfried Zaha in January. Derby have slapped a £4million-plus price tag on teen sensation Will Hughes. THE SUN Manchester City are lining up a sensational £50million January raid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. Zlatan Ibrahimovic sank England with a four-goal blast – and capped it with one of the greatest strikes ever. A shock report shows the mind-boggling extent the… Read full this story
- Man City Appeals Against Two-Season UEFA Ban
- Real Madrid to launch all-out assault to get £180million Raheem Sterling in the wake of Man City’s two-year Uefa ban
- Man City to call on legal heavyweights in bid to overturn two-year Uefa ban – and they are not afraid to spend to do it
- Man City slapped with Champions League ban after losing appeal to block Uefa’s FFP probe – but what does it mean?
- Del Piero claims it’s Guardiola’s destiny to manage Juventus – but Man City boss tells pals he’s staying put
- Will finishing fifth in the Premier League mean Champions League qualification after Man City are banned for FFP breach?
- Man City files appeal against UEFA ban
- Three things we learned: Real Madrid v. Man City
- A look at the legal issues in Man City’s appeal against UEFA
- The Uefa ban really is all or nothing for Man City – and especially Pep Guardiola
Man City to launch raid for Suarez have 366 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 15, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.