Each day we’ll bring you the very latest tabloid rumors as the biggest clubs around splash the cash to bolster their rosters. True or not, they’re always entertaining…
Eric Cantona has urged Sir Alex Ferguson to stay on as Manchester United boss “forever”.
Liverpool are ready to sign Blackpool winger Tom Ince – just over a year after the 20-year-old was given away.
Sunderland could move for Ajax striker Kolbeinn Sigthorsson.
Crystal Palace will bid £2.5million for Bristol City winger Albert Adomah if they sell Wilfried Zaha in January.
Derby have slapped a £4million-plus price tag on teen sensation Will Hughes.
Manchester City are lining up a sensational £50million January raid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic sank England with a four-goal blast – and capped it with one of the greatest strikes ever.
A shock report shows the mind-boggling extent the Glazer family have profiteered as owners of Manchester United.
Radamel Falcao has put Manchester City and Chelsea on red alert by hinting he is ready to move to England.
Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has warned Chelsea: I’m in no hurry to join you.
Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is deciding whether to join a Premier League club.
Manchester City are considering a January move for Luis Suarez with manager Roberto Mancini wanting to offload Mario Balotelli to make room for the Liverpool striker.
Jack Butland will be sold by Birmingham unless Gianni Paladini’s takeover of the club is successful.
Hugo Lloris will seek showdown talks with Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas when he returns from international duty.
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is plotting a shock bid for Luis Suarez.
Frank Lampard has been told he has no future at Chelsea.
Arsenal have yet to reopen contract talks with Theo Walcott – despite landing an ideal chance to speak to the forward this week.
Roberto Mancini wants Manchester City’s recently installed hierarchy to back him in a January bid to prise Luis Suarez away from Liverpool.
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is planning to launch an audacious January transfer bid for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina is wanted by Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger in the January transfer window.
- Man City plotting £90m move to re-sign England star Jadon Sancho
- Man City plotting £90m move to re-sign England star Jadon Sancho amid Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool transfer war
- Premier League: Spurs and Man City triumph as Arsenal falters
- £180,000-a-week Man City ace Raheem Sterling forced to take his £1.2million mansion - complete with Michael Jackson tribute room - off the market after failing to find a buyer for over a year
- Arsenal vs Man City LIVE: Stream, TV channel, kick-off time, and team news for Premier League clash
- Three things we learned: Arsenal v. Man City
- Arsenal 0 Man City 3 LIVE REACTION: Kevin De Bruyne scores two and assists the other as Guardiola’s side cruise to win
- Pep Guardiola hands Man City fans a Festive boost by denying exit clause in his contract
- Bayern join Man City in transfer battle for £54m Juventus star Joao Cancelo
- Man City to announce £63m Rodri on Monday as Guardiola lands ‘new Busquets’ as first summer transfer