If you’re a fan of horror science fiction video games, you have probably played Dead Space games in the past. If you’re a fan of the franchise, you be glad to hear that a playable demo of the third installation in the Dead Space saga will be available on January 22. The downloadable demo will be available for both PlayStation 3 gamers and Xbox 360 owners. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock The demo will see Isaac Clarke and his co-op companion Sergeant John Carver crash landing on a planet called Tau Volantis. The planet is covered in ice and teeming with deadly Necromorphs. The playable demo will have plenty of suspense, horror, action, and other attributes that have made the franchise so popular.The release of the full game is set for February 5 in North America and February 8 in Europe. The video game will be available for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Players can also get early access to the playable demo a week before the scheduled release if they are on the Xbox 360 by going to the official website and registering.
- How Resident Evil 4 led to Visceral making Dead Space—instead of System Shock 3
- Trump’s Space Force to launch X-37B robotic space plane using Atlas V rocket on secret military mission
- Play as an acrobatic cyberninja in 'Ghostrunner's' first limited-time demo
- Air Force set to launch another mysterious X-37B space plane mission
- Mystery mission: Air Force's X-37B space plane nears 1 year in orbit
- China's Tiangong-2 space lab to fall to Earth in controlled demolition
- Woman, 22, suffering from excruciating pain caused by aggressive cancer that left her infertile and fighting for life was SENT HOME by doctors who told her she had a sexually transmitted disease
- Unreal Engine 5's PS5 Tech Demo Is Fully Playable
- How Zombies Happen: Walking Dead's Apocalypse Cause Revealed
- 'Fortnite' Confirmed for PS5 & Xbox Series X Launch, Unreal Engine 5 in 2021
Dead Space 3 Playable Demo Launches January 22 have 315 words, post on www.i4u.com at December 27, 2012. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.