A word processor or a note taker is a must-have app for any smart phone or tablet. There are tons of word processors on the iTunes Store or Google Play Store and my favorites continue to be Microsoft OneNote (as a planner), iWork Pages (as a word processor), and Evernote (as a note-taking app). 5 Note-Taking Apps For iPad, iPhone, & Android As you probably know there are 100s of 1000s of apps at the iTunes Store and Google Play Store and it’s pretty difficult to find the perfect word processor or note taking app for you. So I’ve made sure that only the best of the best remains in this list. 1. OneNote (FREE) Microsoft OneNote is my all time favorite note-taking app. It’s perfect as a planner and for note-taking. You can create up to 500 notes with the free version and then you can upgrade via an in-app purchase ($4.99) for unlimited usage. You can access your notes from any PC via OneNote Web App or from your PC using Office suite or the Windows 8 app. OneNote supports multiple notebooks, sections, pages, and subpages so that you can organize your data the way you want. 2….
- The 25 best new productivity apps for 2019
- Flash Card, Math and Organizer Apps for the 21st Century Student
- Apple unveils new iPad Air and iPad mini ahead of video streaming announcement
- New iPad Mini and iPad Air release as Apple announces refreshed tablet lineup
- Are mental health apps actually helpful?
- Apple's updated iMac: faster processors and 4K and 5K HD displays
- New Apple iPad Mini review: renovated, not reimagined
- PS4 Remote Play UPDATE: Android expansion WANTED following iOS release
- What’s Covered Under Medicare? A New App May Leave You Still Wondering
- Braving the storm: Best North Jersey restaurants to enjoy (or escape) the snow
5+5 Best Note-Taking & Word Processor Apps For iPad And Android have 297 words, post on at February 19, 2013. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.