Advertisement Even though I am an iPhone user and have been since the first generation iPhone was announced by the late Steve Jobs back in 2007, I’ve tried to keep an open mind about viable alternatives. I’ll be honest: I’ve been tempted to use an Android device. Several times. In fact, my first encounter with Android OS was on a Samsung Galaxy S2, which I purchased shortly after we gave one away Samsung Galaxy S II Giveaway Samsung Galaxy S II Giveaway You’re going to like this one. In the coming few weeks, we’ll be giving away one of the most coveted mobile phones today — the Samsung Galaxy S II! Find out how you can be… Read More in September 2011. Truthfully, the experience was so unpleasant that I had to switch back to my iPhone 4 after a few days.Two years later, I compared a Nexus 7 against my iPad mini Nexus 7 vs. iPad Mini: A Comparative Review Nexus 7 vs. iPad Mini: A Comparative Review If you’re shopping for a 7-inch tablet, there’s absolutely no shortage of options. It’s undeniable, however, that the leading choices are Apple’s iPad mini and Google’s Nexus 7. We’ve reviewed both… Read full this story
- These are the best Google Pixel deals for February 2020
- Earth according to Google Maps location reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus vs. Google Pixel 4 XL: Which big phone wins?
- Google's free Stadia tier is coming in the 'next few months'
- Huawei will release the Mate 30 Pro in the U.K. … without Google apps
- Here’s where you can buy the Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL
- Google needs these 9 new features in Android 11
- Google I/O: Android Q will standardize navigation controls and add new gestures
- New Google Pixel 4a pics reveal some unexpected details
- Google celebrates 15 years of Maps with new features and redesigned logo
Google Nexus 4 Review and Giveaway have 308 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at March 13, 2013. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.