On the occasion of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 2013 (CHOGM) and Commonwealth Business Forum in Sri Lanka, the Ministry of Industry and Trade coordinates with relevant agencies to organise the Trade, Tourism and Investment Exhibition in Colombo from November 13 to 17, 2013 in Folk Art Centre, Battaramulla, Colombo.
The exhibition is expected to have the attendance of 500 companies of Sri Lanka and other nations.
Companies interested in the event can visit the website www.srilankabusiness.com/exhibition or email: [email protected] or contact the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), International Relations Department, Ms. Lien: Tel: 04 35742022 (352), Fax: 04 35742020/30; Email: [email protected].
- Bilateral Trade and Investment Agreement needed between India and the European Union: Edgars Rinkevics
- U.S. bars Iranians from trade and investment visas
- Iranian Nationals No Longer Eligible for E1, E2 Trade and Investment Visas, USCIS Says
- City to focus on improving investment, trade promotion
- Chile and Vietnam to discuss bolstering trade co-operation
- New free trade agreement to add $16bn to Vietnam’s exports to EU: expert
- Tien Thinh International closes Vietnam-Australia trade seminars
- Vietnam, Japan look to stronger investment links
- Golden chance for Can Tho to boost investment ties with Japan
- President Tran Dai Quang’s Bangladesh visit aims for 1 billion USD trade