Young people working in industrial parks and export and processing zones in HCM City will benefit from the AIDS Prevention Month that has been launched by the Central HCM Communist Youth Union in co-operation with local authorities. Many volunteer students and young doctors will distribute free brochures and hold talks on HIV and AIDS with local youth, providing them with important information, stressing preventive precautions that the latter should take. TUOI TRE (Youth) Ha Noi CPI likely to rise 0.26% Ha Noi’s consumer price index (CPI) this month is projected to rise 0.26 per cent, a rise of 6.9 per cent year-on-year, the General Statistics Office reports. Garment and textiles, food and catering services have posted the highest rise in prices at 0.6 per cent. DAU TU (Vietnam Investment Review) HCM City enterprises invest in Mekong Enterprises in HCM City have invested more than VND260 trillion (US$13 billion) in small and medium-size projects in the 13 provinces of the Cuu Long (Mekong) Delta over the last 12 years. According to the city’s Department of Planning and Investment, the investment has been mainly in agriculture, aquaculture, industrial parks, trade and tourism services. SAI GON GIAI PHONG (Liberated Sai Gon) Rivers, canals… Read full this story
- Tottenham vs Bayern Munich: Uefa Youth League commentary
- Ebola Virus Workers Murdered by Guinea Villagers
- 10 tools to help your remote workers stay in touch
- Google invests $50M to help workers find jobs, improve training, boost job quality
- British Aid Worker Alan Henning Beheaded By ISIL
- Coping With Job Loss Toughest for Older Workers
- Poll: Is youth or experience more valuable for working in IT?
- Data+ Awards: Florida youth welfare agency pinpoints aid with BI
- Microsoft looks to youth for future of Office
- Fountain of Youthful Metabolism
Youth workers get AIDS update have 291 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 23, 2013. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.