In my 12 years of analysis on the games industry in China as managing partner of Niko Partners it has become clear that Chinese gamers can be very passionate about PC online gaming. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock PC online games can be client-software based (require a client installation) or web-browser based (no client software installation). Web-browser games are popular, but for hard-core gamers in China, client-based games are unsurpassed in many ways. Client-based PC online games can be categorized into massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) and MMO non-RPG, which includes shooter games, racing games, sports, battle arena, and more. MMORPG attributes MMO non-RPG attributes Examples: World of Warcraft, Blade and Soul, Fantasy Westward Journey Examples: League of Legends, Cross Fire, Dungeon and Fighter, QQ Speed Longer gaming sessions Shorter gaming sessions Generate more money per session Require less spending per session Shrinking user base due to fewer new gamers playing these games Growing user base due to more new gamers playing these games Declining, but still leading, share of total PC online game revenue Rising, but still smaller, share of total PC online game revenue Primarily played at home, and often by… Read full this story
- Facebook's search tool could be big money maker
- Statins–beneficial or big money maker?
- The Election Scorecard: How big data, big money, and social media equal electoral victory
- How big data helped raise big money on the campaign
- IE attacks pose small threat to U.S. but big risk to China
- IE Attacks Pose Small Threat to U.S., Big Risk to China
- More big money pours into big data, and it's worth much more
- For data scientists, the big money is in open source
- Kings’ big money men are under pressure
Why MMORPGs Continue To Be Big Money Makers In China have 300 words, post on www.i4u.com at February 26, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.