Gaming Influences A few days ago one of my friends that works in the games industry was talking about a thing that had been circulating around his studio. The idea was for each of the folks to create a list of the fifteen games that most influenced them, or taunt them something new that games could do. While this is a really helpful exercise in the gaming industry I am sure, I figured it would also be pretty fun to do as a lifelong gamer and gaming blogger. The thing I was not realizing while going into it… was just how hard it would be to pair things down to a list of fifteen games. There are so many titles I wanted to include, but I had to come up with a hard rationale for each and every one on the list. So there will be titles that are conspicuously absent, and others that I have included that you wouldn’t think of. However the final list includes titles that I learned some lesson from along the way. Gauntlet (1985) I grew up essentially during the beginning of the video game era. There is really not a time I can remember… Read full this story
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch (April 2020)
- How Marvel's House of X Reboot Should Influence X-Men MCU Movies
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 12-18, 2020
- Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 12-18, 2020
- The Walking Dead's Carl and Rick Grimes Talk From Season 2 Influenced a Scene in Season 10
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 12-18, 2020
- Top New Video Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- April 12-18, 2020
- Rocky Mountain’s Scott Bullock, with heavy influence from quadriplegic older brother, built Colorado’s modern baseball powerhouse
- Why is Bernie Sanders Still in the Game Despite Suspending His Presidential Campaign?
- Gaming laptops will never be the same, and it's all thanks to AMD
15 Gaming Influences have 357 words, post on aggronaut.com at March 8, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.