If you are a gamer on the PC or other platforms, you will know who EA is. The game publisher is behind some of the most popular games on the market like Need for Speed and others. Some of these newer games on the PC require Origin to play. Get In Stock Alerts on Twitter for SNES Classic, Switch and More Origin is EA’s digital marketplace and verification system for games played online. EA has a special section of Origin called On the House that offers up a free game that you can download and play.The On the House game this week is the classic horror shooter Dead Space reports Eurogamer. This is the first game in that franchise and launched in 2008. It’ s a third person shooter that is very creepy. I can remember jumping several times when playing the game with things that came out of the dark unexpectedly.The game is the full version, not a watered down demo. It’s also free forever, it’s not free only this weekend and then you have to cough up money. The game normal costs $19.99, so getting it free is a very good deal.The game will be available free only… Read full this story
- Haley White House rumours; IMF warns Italy; Virgin Galactic go
- Red Dead Redemption 2: HUGE news for PS4,Xbox fans before Rockstar's next big release date
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay trailer COUNTDOWN: Rockstar Games video NOW LIVE
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Gameplay trailer dropping TOMORROW, 4pm BST from Rockstar Games
- Red Dead Redemption 2: New previews and information coming SOON from Rockstar Games?
- Twitter Trolls Trump's Space Force With Hilarious Logo Designs
- The Yorkshire house going underground
- When is Hocus Pocus 2 out in the UK, who’s in the cast and when did the original with Bette Midler come out?
- Horse racing ad beamed onto Sydney Opera House disrupted by protesters with torches
- Spanish science minister Pedro Duque claims no wrongdoing over house purchase
Dead Space Is The EA Origin On The House Promotion This Week have 322 words, post on www.i4u.com at March 28, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.