Now that the NFL has gotten its draft out of the way, it can tackle more important matters — such as selecting the team appearing on HBO’s “Hard Knocks.” There has been plenty of speculation regarding which lucky organization will be chosen. One report had the Giants as a front-runner. That story was frantically denied because, as the free world knows, Giants boss John Mara already said an announcement of Big Blue’s participation in “Hard Knocks” will come “when I’m next to my father in Gates of Heaven Cemetery.” And although the league can now force teams to appear on “HK” if certain criteria are met (the Giants meet them), Big Blue will skate. Or so these “reports” claim. The truth is HBO and NFL Films have not yet focused on candidates. All reports of who “might” appear, or if the Giants are in or out, are “educated” guesses. We can tell you who won’t be allowed to appear. It’s a common sense thing. The Washington team won’t appear. You think, especially after the NBA’s Donald Sterling fiasco, Roger Goodell and Co. want a reality show starring a team whose owner, Daniel Snyder, stubbornly clings to, and promotes, the racist… Read full this story
- Eagles now have No. 2 pick after blockbuster trade with Browns
- Dez Bryant landing spots: 10 NFL contenders likely to show interest in former Cowboys All-Pro
- Why did the Cincinnati Bengals fight so hard to avoid the No1 pick?
- Cowboys vs. Eagles: The 10 greatest moments in the history of a rivalry that began nearly 60 years ago
- Gay NFL fans react to Michael Sam draft pick: 'now truly America's game'
- Big Oil, Subprime Lenders—Deval Patrick’s Résumé Is a One-Stop Shop of Industries Democrats Loathe
- NFL odds, picks, lines, spreads for Week 16: Advanced computer model reveals top predictions
- FMIA Week 16: Don’t Look Now, But Philly’s a Factor (With a Healthy QB)
- NFL Week 16 picks: Cowboys beat Eagles to clinch playoff berth, Titans upset Saints
- 'Lucky' Kyle Korver talks about playing with both LeBron and Giannis, and what links the two MVPs
With Johnny Manziel on board, Cleveland Browns a compelling contender for HBO's 'Hard Knocks' have 345 words, post on www.nydailynews.com at May 10, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.