After spending countless hours of play testing the first beta of Closers Online, I am finally ready to share my experiences with others. Closers Online is an upcoming Anime style Action MORPG and I am very delighted to share the good and the bad aspects of the game. I spent most of last week writing and playing this game all day, so it’s definitely going to be one long article with a lot info, images, and videos. Playable Characters and Cosmetics – Fashion System The first beta only had three playable characters for the PvE portion of the game while the PvP AOS/MOBA mode offered a handful of selectable characters. The three playable characters in this beta are Seha the Striker, Seulbi the Caster, and Yuri the Ranger. New characters will be added later on like J the Fighter and a Shota Lancer character whose gender leaves normal people confused, even though he is a Trap. The beta didn’t provide any character customization upon creation because it might affect the movie cutscenes and stuff in the game. Other than that, I was able to customize my character by purchasing a CBT package from an NPC and obtaining the level 30… Read full this story
- Will I get a FIFA 20 closed beta invite and when is it out?
- Tokyo previews 2020 Olympic Games with miniature figures
- International Army Games 2019 Officially Closed
- 2nd European Games airspace now closed to unauthorized drones
- Review: Skin In The Game at Old Read Lion Theatre
- Review: Skin In The Game at Old Red Lion Theatre
- Key state budget information will be available online
- FIFA 20 demo release date, game modes and playable teams latest
- Borderlands 3 Review: Bad news for PS4, Xbox One and PC fans
- FIFA 20 first review: Our verdict after playing an early version
STEPARU News, Reviews, Previews & Information for Foreign Games Closers Online Closed Beta Review have 303 words, post on steparu.com at August 25, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.