Update: If you’ve got any questions about this competition, just leave a comment here on this blog post and I’ll try to answer it as fast as possible!Update 2: The stencil has to be big: 300 dpi, minimal size of Din A 4, .JPG, .PNG, .TIFF or .PDF format – This should equal to 2480 * 3508 pixel. ArenaNet is organizing a competition where you are asked to design Guild Wars 2-related window stencils and several fansites are playing hosts. What this means is that while ArenaNet is behind everything, you will send in your stencil design to one of the participating fansites. We are here to hold your hand, maybe answer questions if the FAQ isn’t helpful enough, cheer you on if you want us to and where, in the end, you will send in your stencil and hope that us fansite hosts will like it enough to put in our vote for you to win. Oh yeah, also, there are English (with Dragon Season also releasing their article in Greek), German, French and Spanish articles, so we can reach a wider audience of possible participants. A short summary of the most important information (if you do decide you… Read full this story
- Medina seeks flowerpot decorators for fall contest
- Welcome to the Most '80s Home Ever: Does the Decor Rock—or Not?
- 2019 Taste of Hamburg-er contest winners
- Clever disguises hide decorating problems
- Poison pen letters sent to residents of sleepy village over their ‘sick’ Halloween decorations
- Smashed car windows, arguments, bad attitudes, nerds, wins – inside the world of Salford Red Devils coach Ian Watson
- Stay-at-home dad creates stunning winter landscapes in his neighbours’ windows using snow spray and a stanley knife
- Daredevil decorator paints windows teetering on a narrow window ledge 20ft above spiked railings
- Decorating a Large Wall Space
- Katie Price, Geri Horner and Fearne Cotton get into the festive spirit as they show off Christmas decorations
Nerdy Bookahs Wintersday Window Decoration Contest have 322 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at December 10, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.