Vainglory has officially launched on Steam with full cross-platform compatibility between PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Players can create teams irrespective of platform thanks to the “proprietary E.V.I.L. cross platform engine”. Vainglory is a free-to-play MOBA with 48 heroes, each with unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Cross-play is the latest innovation from developer Super Evil Megacorp, which has continued to push the boundaries of platforms and the MOBA genre since Vainglory’s initial debut. Others include: A roster of 48+ heroes with unique combos and play styles A unique “adrenaline” mechanism providing attack speed boosts from accurate stutter stepping, rewarding mechanical mastery A river that accelerates movement speed in the direction of flow, and a lane pushing dragon objective that help compresses the macro game to 25 minute matches Ability overdrives and build flexibility allowing for multiple playstyles and situational builds for each hero Check out the Vainglory Steam page (not launched yet as of this writing) or official site to learn more.
- Fortnite ‘Party Hub’ Mobile App Feature Enables Cross-Platform Voice Chatting With v10.31 Update
- Soha Ali Khan launches 'Double Cross' deodorants by global fragrances
- Block Stocks gains Swiss regulatory approval to launch its fundraising platform
- Soha Ali Khan launches ‘Double Cross’ deodorants and perfumes by global fragrances
- North Korea missile not from submarine, may have been launched from underwater platform, officials say - Fox News
- Indie Developers Don't Like Steam's New Revenue Sharing Policy [Update]
- How to play PC games on Android with Steam Link
- Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6 Launched in India, Moto E4 Plus Unveiled, Apple’s Autonomous Car, More: Your 360 Daily
- Destiny 2 Becomes Free-to-Play, Cross Save Support and Shadowkeep Expansion Announced
- Destiny 2 Steam Transfer news as Shadowkeep releases on PS4 and Xbox One
Vainglory Launches On Steam with Full Cross-Platform Compatibility have 294 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at December 19, 2014. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.