Vainglory has officially launched on Steam with full cross-platform compatibility between PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices. Players can create teams irrespective of platform thanks to the “proprietary E.V.I.L. cross platform engine”. Vainglory is a free-to-play MOBA with 48 heroes, each with unique abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
Cross-play is the latest innovation from developer Super Evil Megacorp, which has continued to push the boundaries of platforms and the MOBA genre since Vainglory’s initial debut. Others include:
- A roster of 48+ heroes with unique combos and play styles
- A unique “adrenaline” mechanism providing attack speed boosts from accurate stutter stepping, rewarding mechanical mastery
- A river that accelerates movement speed in the direction of flow, and a lane pushing dragon objective that help compresses the macro game to 25 minute matches
- Ability overdrives and build flexibility allowing for multiple playstyles and situational builds for each hero
- Steam Halloween Sale 2018 is on NOW! What are best PC game deals today and when does the sale end?
- Fallout 76 for PC Will Not Be on Steam: Bethesda
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC pre-order through Rockstar Games Launcher, bad news for Steam
- Tencent's WeGame In Development for International Launch
- iOS 11 Adoption Rate Reaches 85 Percent Ahead of iOS 12 Launch
- Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Wear OS Smartwatch Launched in India at Rs. 24,495
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Watch 4G, and Galaxy Watch Active 2 Launched in India: Everything You Need to Know
- Sennheiser GSP 370 Wireless Gaming Headset Launched, Boasts of Up to 100 Hours of Battery Life
- Industry and Trade Review presents a cross-cutting media
- Homemade social media platform boom to inspire "Make in Viet Nam" upbeat outlook