Much of the Marvel hype for this year is (rightfully) taken up by Age of Ultron, but we must remember that the second outing of everyone’s favorite dysfunctional supergroup is not the only film coming out this year. We still have Ant-Man coming later this summer. So. Many. Dinosaurs, In New Jurassic World. Find Out Which Ones. It is easy to brush aside the Paul Rudd-led title. The film had a terrible time at finding a director and there were numerous script battles between original helmer Edgar Wright and the studio. After such a Pixarian run of successful films (and the marketing hype), the whole internet was somewhat down on the project. All without having seen any footage. That will change this Tuesday, as the first trailer for the film will be released during the debut of Agent Carter, ABC’s six part series revolving around the founding member of SHIELD. In what is a fun little joke, Marvel has released a…ant-ish? sized teaser of the teaser, in a very self-aware move because teaser of teasers are, by nature, ridiculous. The image is so small, you may as well be not watching anything (though I am sure an intrepid internet user will decipher… Read full this story
- Avengers: Endgame Super Bowl trailer shows the destruction after Thanos’ snap, heroes rising up for the big battle
- Lawmakers, including Ocasio-Cortez, lash out over conditions following border facility tours
- Clint Eastwood's Richard Jewell flops at the box office with a disappointing $5million opening weekend following controversy over the movie's depiction of journalist Kathy Scruggs trading 'sex for stories'
- The Witcher series gets its final trailer ahead of its Netflix premiere
- R. Kelly faces new accusations in follow-up docuseries
- Jersey City shooting: FBI search pawnshop connected to man whose phone number was in shooter’s pocket
- R. Kelly faces new allegations in trailer for follow-up 'Surviving R. Kelly' docuseries
- PS5 Games List: 21 Video Games Likely Heading to the PlayStation 5
- Celebrity deaths in 2019: Famous faces lost this year from Gary Rhodes to Toni Morrison
- Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and More Marvel Stars Honor Stan Lee
Ant Man Trailer Will Debut Tuesday During Agent Carter; Second Age Of Ultron Trailer The Following Saturday [VIDEO] have 345 words, post on www.gamenguide.com at January 2, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.