Funny, isn’t it? While every other guy next to you is raving to date a beautiful girl or maybe dreaming to get a white collar job with the sky high package. We bloggers, on the other hand, dream to have high DA backlinks, thousands of email subscribers, huge social following and tons of traffic. Did you realize that? As a blogger, our definition of happiness changes. Every time, you saw an email notification which says something like this: Yippee! Your list has gained a new subscriber. Or when you saw a spike of traffic in your analytics. Or when you received a fan mail. Or when you get hundreds of comments & everyone appreciating your content. These are the things which make us happy. For us, acceptance of our guest post on a popular blog is something way more delightful than any girl’s proposal! Accept it, it’s true, isn’t it? We are a way more happy and contented with $200 Paypal transaction a month (as a beginner) than working for any MNC who maybe giving way more than that. Did you notice that? As a blogger, our perception of living a life change because; We love to spending 10-16 hours a…
- An Open Letter To Terrell Owens
- An open letter from fans to Greg Jamison
- An open letter to Jeff Van Gundy
- LeBron chooses treachery over honor
- Go Daddy Girl Fired up for 2011 NASCAR Season.
- Nadal beats Djokovic for U.S. Open title
- Giguere comes up big;Quality goaltending nets Leafs two points in season opener vs. Habs Maple
- Indian Wells blog: Ljubicic stops by
- Sunday NFL Week 2 Buzz Blog
- Sunday NFL Week 4 Buzz Blog
An Open Letter to Bloggers Who are going to choose Blogging as a Career have 275 words, post on at February 19, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.