Fantasy RPGs are like buses, you wait two and a half years then three turn up at the same time, though technically one has been around for a year already but just dropped its subscription fee, and another one came out last year but I still haven’t finished it, and none of them are replacements for train services due to ongoing engineering works enhancing passenger accessibility, we apologise for the inconvenience. With hindsight the entire Fantasy RPG/bus comparison was fundamentally flawed from the start, but there seems to be a vacancy for a presenter on Top Gear so I’m trying to work in more automotive content, just go with it. Pillars of Eternity, Obsidian’s Kickstarted spiritual successor to Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale & co., was released last week; I even saw an actual boxed copy in GAME, after wandering past the shop and performing the traditional Inspection of the Shrinking PC Section (down to two shelf units now, one entirely devoted to game cards for F2P titles). PoE is universally acclaimed on Metacritic, and certainly filled me with the warm glow of nostalgia (much like the electrically heated front seat option on the new Vauxhall Insignia Sports Tourer 1.4i) during… Read full this story
- PHT Decade in Review: Top NHL players in fantasy hockey
- Tips for New Mindfulness Meditators
- The best exercise bikes of 2020
- 'The game does a number on you mentally': AFL star Shaun Hampson said he 'lost his mind' after being voted off Survivor and instinctively kept searching for food and immunity idols
- How Can You Find Peace of Mind in the New Year?
- 'What a morning!' The Bachelor's Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski visit Rottnest Island for a picturesque family bicycle ride
- Mindfulness Exercises: How to Be Present in the Moment
- Getting Kinky: How to Share Your Fetish or Fantasy
- Final Fantasy 7 remake demo opening cinematic leaked in full
- The paranoid fantasy behind Brexit
Fantasy is an exercise bicycle for the mind have 317 words, post on www.kiasa.org at March 30, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.