A long time ago, I published a “Lotro vs. WoW vs. Rift” piece and I figured it’s time to revisit this topic, but with the games I’m currently playing: Rift (things have changed, so it deserves an update), Guild Wars 2 and Trove. Before you want to smack me: Yes, I am well aware that those three games are very different from each other and they all have something special that the others can’t offer. So of course, I will not tell you which game is superior. Also, please keep in mind that Trove is still in open beta and gets new stuff added fairly regularly, Rift is already several years old with two expansions and Guild Wars 2, while not exactly a baby on the market anymore, will receive its first expansion this year. I’m writing this to show you which game offers what in which gameplay area, so that you can make a choice of which game to play if you want to give one of them a try. I personally play all three of these games regularly and I play them all for different reasons and in different gameplay “modes”, so to say. Just as last time, this… Read full this story
- These SUVs Fight In Icy Tug-Of-War To See Which One's Tougher
- Griefers or saviours? The Elite Dangerous players causing a rift in space
- Hulu vs. Disney+: Which streaming service is best?
- Modder Superior - Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Twitter War: Trump vs badass scientists
- Pokemon Home: Free Vs. Premium Versions, Sword And Shield Support, And Everything Else You Need To Know
- Pokemon Home: Free Vs. Paid Features, Sword & Shield Support, And Everything Else You Need To Know
- Nikon D780 vs Canon EOS 6D Mark II: The battle of budget full-frame DSLRs
- Preview, live thread and updates: Michigan vs. Ohio State
- Populism vs. pragmatism underpins N Carolina Senate primary
Guild Wars 2 vs. Rift vs. Trove: Part 1 (Basic information) have 309 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at April 12, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.