ZTE’s Spro 2 wireless smart projector will go on sale Friday, April 24 via AT&T.
Boasting a 1,280-by-720 resolution and Android 4.4.4, the first Android smart projector to feature auto-focus and auto-keystone correction works as an in-home theater option or for business-related situations.
So whether you’re streaming the latest blockbusters on your living room wall, or sharing spreadsheets with the office, the Spro 2 can share media from Google Play apps, a micro SD card, USB stick, HDMI output, and Wi-Fi connections.
Available for $400 with a two-year agreement or $500 with no annual commitment, the portable projector can be added to a new or existing AT&T Mobile Share Value plan for $10 per month.
“You can use this smart projector virtually anywhere, in almost any situation,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president of device marketing and developer services at AT&T Mobility.
There’s no need to fight over the remote: ZTE’s projector can securely and simultaneously connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
Its user-friendly interface and 5-inch touch-screen display is powered by a 6300 mAh lithium polymer battery for up to 2.5 hours of media streaming, or 16 hours of connectivity.
“ZTE’s second-generation smart projector offers a brighter and much easier-to-use interface,” Bradley said. And since it taps into AT&T 4G LTE, “you can rely on the Spro 2 while giving a presentation to a client or watching the latest movie without depending on a PC or Wi-Fi network.”
For more, see PCMag’s Hands On With ZTE’s SPro2 Smart Projector.
- Rikomagic MK802 IV and MK812A RK3188 Android Smart Mini PC Review and Giveaway
- After Market: UB, YES Bank, IFCI surge; 121 stocks hit 52-week lows
- Stock market update: 20 stocks hit 52-week highs on NSE
- Stock market update: 17 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
- Stock market update: 29 stocks hit 52-week highs on NSE
- Bad Neighbours 2: trailer for the sequel to whip-smart surprise hit of 2014
- Harry Styles, Billie Eilish & The Beatles Help Vinyl Album Sales Hit Record Week in U.S.
- Video: Rosie O'Donnell and Broadway Stars Join Anti-trump Protesters as White House Rallies Hit 3-week Mark
- Stock market update: 37 stocks hit 52-week lows on NSE
- Mcleod Russel share price hits 52-week low after HC restrains co from selling assets