Attention, Los Angeles: The Rams are coming!Yes, that’s right. The Rams are coming … to Oxnard! You know, Oxnard? That city where the Dallas Cowboys hold training camp for a few weeks? It’s about 60 miles north of L.A. up the 101. The Rams confirmed Tuesday that they will hold joint training camp practices with the Cowboys Aug. 17-18.Pretty much every training camp, the Cowboys bring in another team to practice against. This time, it just happens to be the Rams.With all the hubbub surrounding the Rams owner Stan Kroenke possibly relocating to L.A., it’s hard not to look at this move and think there’s some correlation. Rams coach Jeff Fisher, who attended college at USC, addressed the speculation: ”The two are not related,” Fisher said Tuesday. “The Cowboys have practiced against somebody just about every year. Their facility is as such that it welcomes another team. We talked to a number of teams besides the Cowboys about working together with them, and the Cowboys were really the only one that worked out.”Sure, Jeff. That’s what you’d like us all to believe. Surely.Stan just wants to give his guys a taste of southern California. Maybe he wants to show his players that massive… Read full this story
- Kingdom Come Deliverance FPS Boost, Performance Optimization, And Graphical Tweaks
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Alpha Impressions and Hands-on Preview
- Kingdom Come Deliverance: walkthrough, tips and tricks
- Kingdom Come Deliverance guide: walkthrough, tips and tricks
- Kingdom Come Deliverance’s quest for historical accuracy is a fool’s errand
- The best Kingdom Come: Deliverance mods
- What is RAM (Random Access Memory)?
- Ballistix get TUF with new RAM for Asus motherboards
- RAM Prices Set To Drop As Worldwide Shortage Ends
- CES 2019: Corsair's tiny Capellix LEDs will appear first in their new Dominator Platinum RGB RAM
Attention, L.A.: The Rams are coming … to Oxnard have 312 words, post on www.foxsports.com at June 18, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.