Today I have a big announcement to make. We have a new blog in our network & I have named it as ShoutMeHindi. And as name implies, it’s a Hindi blog. let me share with you, why & how I started ShoutMeHindi. When I started my blogging journey on December 2008, I had no idea how big this could be. I was an engineering graduate, who thought he will be working 9-6 for a fixed salary. I never liked the idea of working at a place, where my creativity is gone for a toss, and I’m just doing what I’m told to do. In last 6 & halfyear my life has become something which I never imagined. It all have happened because of blogging. I’m not alone in this, as there are many bloggers around the globe who are making a living out of the blogging. For years, I have shared all my learning with you via ShoutMeLoud. Which has helped numerous bloggers to leave their job, and become their own boss. Thanks to the technology, now the internet is available to the remotest of the area in India. With this, users are now using Hindi as their language on…
- Biju Janta Dal criticises AIIMS Bhubaneswar's directive of using Hindi
- Tanushree Dutta, who helped trigger India’s #MeToo movement, says she was not going to back down the second time
- India Post Recruitment: 3951 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevaks in UP, 10th pass can apply
- Apple ARKit, Machine Learning: Indian developers are already ahead of the curve
- ‘May we keep working to fight Covid-19 together’: PM tweets as India marks festival under lockdown
- Corona Blog: It’s creepy to take a flight out of your city
- Could Hip-Hop’s Next Global Superstar Emerge from India?
- Discovery launches curated video streaming service in India
- Coronavirus: What India can learn from the deadly 1918 flu
- Modi shares link on information regarding COVID-19 in sign language
Hindi language blog To Learn Blogging : India have 320 words, post on at June 24, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.