If there is one thing that could be said of our online activity in this modern digital age, we are always ‘Wired in‘. The amount of time we spend in front of screens is exorbitantly high and that is definitely a good sign for these digital organizations but is a cause of concern for our own mental well-being. The way we are bombarded with information the moment we are plugged in causes serious disruption to our way of thinking and perceiving everything around us. While the Internet and its other digital accomplices in this crime are often labelled as tarnishing our mental abilities, all of them are not responsible for your mental degradation on the web! The way you spend your time on the Internet, says a lot about you, your personal goals and the way it affects your mental abilities. While some pass away their time flocking through Profile pictures of their friends on Facebook, the others are acquiring skills that place them in the industry of their choice and after some getting done, they become influential. You have abundant of choices on the web to pass your time, but if you really want to acquire some real-world skills and become…
- 'Tony helped by making me look an eejit'
- Boom can help homeowners make huge savings on their mortgage
- High school pupils help homeless make a new start
- Tiree surf culture helps VisitScotland make waves
- How Wor Flags need your help to make their most-ambitious project a reality
- List of Northampton charities and a guide of how exactly you can help to make a difference
- Fancy helping to make a difference? New talent wanted to join Eastbourne charity’s board of trustees
- Ambassador scheme to help visitors make the most of their stay
- Handy Google Chrome tool reveals the websites making your PC run slow
- 5 games that helped Norwich make their promotion dream come true
11 Helpful Websites To Make YourSelf Smarter have 312 words, post on at July 11, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.