Fans of the popular PC game franchise “Roller Coast Tycoon”, will be delighted to know that Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 will be ported to iOS mobile devices. The new mobile version does not feature any in- app purchases or free-to-play functions. The UK studio Frontier Developments stressed in it’s announcement today with the launch trailer of the game.Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 for iOS devices includes new touch-based controls and an updated, user friendly interface for consumers.Just like you could in the classic PC game, you can still build your very own personalized theme park and make necessary updates and refinements to your park to keep your visitors busy and happy.Included with the 2015 updated mobile version of the game, all 18 scenarios from the original game, along with five theme parks, over 100 pre-built coasters, a roller coaster creator, and the original sandbox mode where you have the freedom to create your park and do anything you want.Below is a list of iOS devices for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3iPad Mini 2 (2013)iPad Mini 3 (2014)iPad Air (2013)iPad Air 2 (2014)iPhone 5S (2014)iPhone 6 (2014)and iPhone 6 Plus (2014)At this time, Frontier has not announced a Android version for the gameLooking… Read full this story
- Les meilleurs PC portables Gamer pour lancer vos jeux AAA n’importe où, n’importe quand
- This tiny but mighty home PC could finally let you ditch that huge Mac Pro
- This ridiculously tiny PC is now available at a massive discount
- 'The tech caught up to our ambition': David Braben on the return of Elite
- The best Android apps (October 2020)
- Meilleurs antivirus 2020 : quelle solution gratuite, premium ou business choisir ?
- The best Android games currently available (November 2020)
- Best for Business Awards 2020 : TechRadar Pro récompense les meilleures solutions tech en entreprise
- The best cheap HP laptop deals for November 2020
- President Pratibha Patil's address to Parliament - March 12, 2012
PC's RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 ported to mobile with no micro-transactions have 301 words, post on www.gamespresso.com at August 17, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.