Hopelessly devoted to your beauty regimen but sick of shelling out tons of cash on products? (Same.) Never fear—there are a slew of brands and stores waiting with bated breath to show you some love. The most important thing to remember when it comes to making wise beauty buys? “Loyalty,” says Lara Eurdolian, the beauty blogger behind Pretty Connected. The more you shop in one place, the faster you’ll bring home the beauty bacon.1. BareMinerals: Members of the mineral-based makeup brand’s Friends and Benefits program (known as FAB) receive 15 percent off their first order and a personal sale day. Other perks include $10 off all orders of at least $150 and a free birthday gift.2. Birchbox: For $10 a month, Birchbox subscribers receive a box filled with sample-sized goodies. Customers earn 10 points per product review, 110 for a yearly box subscription, 10 for a monthly subscription, and additional points for friend referrals. Shopping for full-sized products racks up the perks too—each dollar spent is a point earned, and 100 points equals $10 off your order.RELATED: 14 Beauty Industry Insiders Share Their Favorite Drugstore Buys3. Clarins: Shoppers at luxury French cosmetics brand Clarins can join the Clarins.com rewards program… Read full this story
- Look of the Irish: The homegrown beauty products achieving cult status
- The best tests, tablets and tea to help reduce migraine symptoms – plus chocolate beauty products
- £55k worth of beauty products stolen from Middlesbrough academy
- Here is when to say goodbye to your favourite beauty products
- Are anti-pollution beauty products worth your money?
- Met Office verdict on record-breaking Bank Holiday temperatures
- Loxwood's draw to confirm survival 'was a nice way to kick-off the bank holiday weekend'
- The 11 ways you can save money on eBay, from finding misspelled entries to haggling
- How to make your beauty regime more sustainable
- Treat yourself or a loved-one with a beauty Easter egg
11 Ways to Keep Your Beauty Product Addiction from Breaking the Bank have 301 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at October 2, 2015. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.