Servando: Since the last time I interviewed Zach who was making $8,000 per month with Amazon Affiliate Sites (now more than 5 figures per month) the topic got a lot of popularity around my blog. When I was contacted by Dennis who’s making 4 figures per month and he has managed a few PBNs and backlinks for other people around the niche I just couldn’t refuse to accept his guest post 🙂 I bet this will help a lot of people who’s got questions from the last interview I did a few months ago. Hey everyone, let me quickly introduce myself, my name is Dennis from Passive Solutions, I’ve been into SEO for almost 4 years now, initially ranked a few sites myself with pure spam (which worked great for a while), and eventually turned into PBN’s and sold over $500000,- worth of link packages at the Warrior Forum! As SEO got a bad name I moved into ranking my own sites again, Amazon affiliate sites that is, as it became harder and harder to gain clients it was simply not worth the effort nor money for advertising to attract new customers so that’s how this new business was born….
- Indigenous groups sent to occupy Amazon dam site: chief
- Amazon unveils echo interactive speaker in new offering
- Rocket's Lazada gets $100 mln in bid to be Southeast Asia's Amazon
- Incessant sales pitches turn visitors off UNESCO sites
- Social networking sites, a boon or bane?
- Doi Tam drum-making village
- First Bitcoin exchange to debut this month despite lack of recognition
- ODA disbursements climb 10% in nine months
- EBay lures big retailers in Amazon battle
- Amazon failure takes down sites across Internet
The difference between making $1,000 and $10,000 per month from Amazon Affiliate Sites have 271 words, post on at February 15, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.