Uniqueness & creativity is what makes advertising an interesting industry to work in. With the help of technology, we are not only creating unique advertisement, but we are also innovating unique way to market or show advertisement about your product. Eventually, the advertisement goal is to help you increase your sales & working on the same ideology, Xploree is hyper-context and intent precision advertising platform. I know that might sound like someone has dropped a bomb on you, so let me quickly explain what Xploree is & how it can help in growing your business or content marketing effort. How Xploree can help you in mobile marketing: I got to know about them when I was looking for a brand to connect on AdTech 2016. Their offering seemed unique & I believe if this is done right, this kind of advertising will help businesses to get more sale while keeping the users happy. Their advertising technology will help you as a brand to reach out untapped audience base across India & in the various languages. Even if you are based out of U.S. or any other countries & looking to advertise your offering in India, this solution could help you….
- Google Chromecast Ultra 2: Everything we know about the Android TV streamer
- Here's a smart new hack for lowering your car insurance
- Singapore IoT and smart wearables firm KaHa teams up with healthcare partner EasyCare International (iDOC) to launch Remote Monitoring Solution
- Garmin Quatix 6 Review: So much more than a boat watch
- Epson Moverio BT-200 review
- Best Green Tech Products and Accessories in 2020
- Interview: Fairphone's Ioiana Luncheon on what it takes to make a sustainable smartphone in 2020
- OnePlus 8, 8 Pro to be available in India after lockdown gets over; price undisclosed
- The new Moto G Stylus and G Power are surprisingly adept cameraphones
- Best Security Cameras That Store Locally (Not The Cloud) in 2020
Smart way to Market Your Brand on Android Devices have 304 words, post on at March 3, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.