Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump hit the campaign trail on Wednesday after their big primary wins in New York, with the Democratic frontrunner locking up the nomination, while the Republican billionaire’s path to victory remains unclear. NEW YORK: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump hit the campaign trail on Wednesday (Apr 20) after their big primary wins in New York, with the Democratic frontrunner locking up the nomination, while the Republican billionaire’s path to victory remains unclear. The routs on their home turf reset the races in their favour, with Clinton putting an end to rival Bernie Sanders’ multi-state winning streak and Trump righting his ship after a series of losses to Ted Cruz that have raised the specter of a brutal battle at a contested convention in July. “The race for the Democratic nomination is in the home stretch and victory is in sight,” Clinton told jubilant supporters late Tuesday in Manhattan. Clinton – the former secretary of state, first lady and senator from New York – widened her already substantial delegate lead by securing 57.9 per cent of the vote. Sanders, who was born and raised in Brooklyn but represents Vermont in the US Senate, received 42.1 per cent… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Continues Wooing the New York Times for Positive Coverage
- Exclusive: Donald Trump Jr. Calls Out New York Times Racist Sarah Jeong
- Clinton back in New York for 'SNL'
- Judge willing to consider moving Trump tax case to New York
- Trump called Amazon's abrupt New York HQ2 cancellation a 'big loss' and blamed the 'radical left' for the outcome (AMZN)
- Report: New York Prosecutors to Subpoena Trump Inauguration Committee for Documents
- Report: New York Prosecutors Subpoena Trump Inauguration Committee for Documents
- Donald Trump Astonished by Positive Tax Cut Report in ‘Very Fake’ New York Times
- The Empire Strikes Back: Establishment Rallies to Romney to Stop Trump’s Winning, Resistance Notches Win in New York
- Carney: The New York Times Falsely Accuses Trump of Falsely Describing Mexico Trade Pact as One of the Largest Ever
Trump, Clinton re-energised after big New York wins have 340 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 21, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.